CMBB for tactical resolve with an operational level game.

Anyone have any Ideas, interested in finding a good operational division or corps level eastfront game that could generate battles that would be resolved tactically by CMBB.

Is there any that have an import / export function that is possibly used for miniatures ?

Computer games are preffered but board games are welcome as well.

I know what you mean......

I'm thinking of finding a 3rd party game PC or Board Game, that is a Division / Corps level game, and playing out the turns. These games usually use some abstract way to resolve tactical combat. I'm wondering if there is a game system / engine that would generate enough details about the tactical combat taking place, then use those details to create a quick battle in cmbb to resolve it.

Some pc conversion board games have import / export data functions to be used with miniature gaming that would work great, but can't think of one for the eastern front.

The Idea may take some serious book keeping to transfer data back and forth between games that could lead to burn out.

Just wondering if anyone had anything in mind that would work.

Given the desirability of the product and the increase of personal computer horsepower, sooner or later some smart programmer is going to cook one up. But don't be deceived, a truly acceptable system is going to require an awful lot of of design and testing work, which means that somebody is going to have to cough up a lot of cash in front.

Michael