missing graphics issue

I had this doing quick play as marines (didnt notice any errors until then)

I reinstalled CMSF, Installed Marines + British, patched to 1.21, same problem :(

As far as i know its only marines in 'quick battle' that have this issue.

Anyone know whats up?

I have Gamersgate CMSF and Battlefront Marines + British bundle.

*Oh and the doors on Humvees are black :/

**attempting to upload a pic

Do you have black terrain tiles anywhere ? This sounds like an issue where some data .BRZ files are missing. The correct install order for a Gamersgate version of CMSF and a Marines + British Forces module bundle is this:

1. Install Gamersgate CMSF. You do not need to necessarily license this game, but you can if you want to. The executable that supports the Gamersgate licensing will be replaced by the modules later.

2. Install the Gamersgate v. 1.10 patch (make sure to download from the links below the 'Gamersgate patch' section).

3. If you licensed the Gamersgate CMSF, you can go ahead and launch the game and ensure that it is at v. 1.10 (bottom center of the main screen).

4. Install the Marines + British Forces module. The 'bundle' installer installs both modules, but it is dependent on the base game being at version 1.10 since it does not have all of the .BRZ files of the standalone Marines installer.

5. Launch CMSF and you should be asked for a license key for British Forces. Don't launch into CMSF just yet, but chose to close down after successfully licensing.

6. Launch CMSF again. This time you MIGHT be asked for the Marines license key, but I'm not absolutely sure. If you are, then provide the license key for that.

7. When you launch CMSF you should be at version 1.20 and you should see the CMSF 'Stryker', Marines 'LAV' and British 'Challenger' icons in the lower left corner. If one of these is missing, then that particular module didn't get activated.

8. Download and install the 1.21 patch. Make sure to make the selection 'Update CMSF + Marines + British modules' in the drop-down selection during the patch install (which is NOT the default selection). If you make a mistake here, then the modules may not be seen when you launch the game again. If that happens, just reinstall the 1.21 patch again and make sure to make the proper selection during install.

9. When you launch CMSF again you should see all three icons in the lower left and be at version 1.21. Your Humvees should now have doors and there shouldn't be any other missing textures.

I've been killing my own pixelmen by the bushel since CMBO Beta. BFC told me I would learn tactics as I played. Hasn't helped me much, but I've had a good time ;)

My marines finally made it to battle, now they have to clear a mosque where a machinegunner was spraying my Lav's from.

This is usually where the game bugs and spawns a whole army of red that kills me. :D

cmshockforce20100920012.jpg