Eastern wind extension mod for Tow kursk

I was hoping that some dedicated people would fill in some equipment gaps in this great game. And they came to the rescue. Many thanks to all involved!!!

Is there any chance of getting an english translation of the readme please? I understand the directory copying but I want to make sure I get the kill-bin.bat sequence right for the missions. (After doing a full copy of my working Kursk directory of course. :) )

Dont worry just make a backup first and then copy and paste everything.

The only problem is that you have no name ( question marks) for some of the new vehicules thats all:)

I do some games on hamachi join me for multiplayer kursk or whatever some Tow online would be great.

Here's my hamachi server

ID: theatreofwar2

Password: 123123

If you play a steam version join my group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Theatre_of_war

He just gave me the link ...

:)

Okay. ;)

There were two items that I could not identify in the mod pack. They both seem to have very very long barrels that I've not seen before. After googling I found that they are fitted with the long calibre 57mm. The T34-57 were manufactured in small numbers. It looks as though the appropriate files are available in the mod to modify the descriptions. Will look at filling in the details for the ?'s

Kursk1943T34longbarrel.jpg

Kursk1943unknownAT.jpg

You have a pm VonManstein.

I could not find the english update, where would I find it?

I need to check this out arzok told me where but i forgot:(

And you didnt answered me do you have steam?

(i advise you try multiplayer its so much faster than solo mode cuz you have less units and + its funnier than a predictible ai)

Thats all i had to say for my defence :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...