Version 1.01.13083 Available

Brit

Didn't get nearly as far on the AI as I was hoping with this update, but I should get more done for the next update. Anyway, not even a broken wrist could stop me from getting these fixes done and the update out. Enjoy.

Notable Fixes/Improvements:

- Fixed a variety of bugs involving the AI

- Fixed bug: when creating large pangea maps, the world-builder will take a very long time. The fix also speeds up normal map building.

- Rules Editor Bug: the "duplicate unit" button wasn't copying all the values

- Rules Editor Bug: the consumption/production values for city-improvements was backwards (affects custom rulesets, but not the official one)

- Fixed Bug: warning messages appeared when setting up teams in the New-Game window

- EOS Messenger: Fixed Bug: Pressing ENTER closes the application

- EOS Messenger: Fixed Bug: the application was not remembering how often to check for updates

- Added 10 New Flags (thanks Hoolaman)

- Fixed Bug: Players could setup units to upgrade multiple times, even though they haven't researched the technology required for the upgrade.

- Fixed Bug: The image editor wouldn't show *.wav files in the list of sounds.

- Rules Editor Bug: fixed an error in the toggling of city-improvement's "can only be built adjacent to water" value

Thanks Brit, and sorry to hear about the wrist. I hope sales are moving more with the lower price.

Thanks. Yeah, the sale has been good. Oh, and I found out today that my other wrist is also broken (but just a minor break). Fortunately, I can still type.

I'm sorry too. Nice about sales. But how in the world can you get two broken wrists and not even know about one of them?

I thought it was sprained. I saw the doctor again today because it didn't seem to be healing, and the X-Ray showed a small break at the end of one of the wrist bones. So, it wasn't swollen and it was a minor break. It generally didn't hurt unless I turned my wrist a certain way or tried to pickup something heavy.

Sorry to hear about your wrist. I've had hairline fractures in a couple fingers before. Anything around the hands can be such a pain.

I just wanted to say I am very impressed by this game. I just bought it. Aside from the fact that it's a great strategy game filled with very creative concepts, it's refreshing to be able to support an independent developer who appears interested in participating with the community. Bravo!