Lost Evidence :Stalingrad & Lost Evidence: BoB on History International in States

Wanted to let all you Eastern Front types that both shows are currently in rotation on HI in the States and well worth watching. Had seen the Battle of Berlin one before, but it's still great, and the Stalingrad one was new to me. Unfortunately, I got a long distance call, a long one, and my brother switched to football, so shall have to watch for the rebroadcast. the Staling rad one looked great, based on the footage and interviews, but I got only as far as the drive to Rynok (in sight of the Volga) and the shocking to me discovery that the Russians had female ATG crews, which rather unnerved the Germans. I've long known of female snipers, pilots, AAA, tank and mortar crews, but this is the first I've ever heard of female ATG crews. Taken together, the shows paint quite a picture and should be a big help to those not already familiar with the East.

Regards,

John Kettler