Deleting saved games

Some gent kindly posted instructions on how to deleted some of my many saved games some time ago.

Well I've forgotten how to do so and my computer seems to have deleted the folder (along with several dozen valuable photos!!!) in which I'd saved the instructions.

So, if some kind chap would tell me how to do it again I'd be grateful and this time I'll print them out onto good old fashioned paper and to **** with the environment :-)

Thanks.

The only way to do it is how you delete any file from your PC... by opening the File Explorer, browsing to the folder in question, and removing the save game files manually.

Well I suppose it's reasonable for people who play computer games to be expected to know how their computers work.

But I don't.

And I don't think it's too much to ask for the people who sold me the game to put in a system that enables me to delete saved scenarios. Failing that some instructions on how to find "the folder in question". I'm still trying to find the PRINTABLE manual for Brit forces. (Something that I'd have paid money to get with the game itself!)

How about that :-) I just used Microsoft search facility to find the saved games. It didn't do that but it did find the instructions from "Ken" (thank you Ken) that I thought I'd lost.

Ken - there's a job going for you with battlefront. They make great games, but their customer services leave a little lacking.

I'm still trying to find the PRINTABLE manual for Brit forces.

It is saved inside the game directory. The file is called "British Forces Module Manual v1.20 print friendly.pdf". If you use the Windows Search feature and search for this file title, you will find it.

Incidentally, you will also find the save games that way, because inside the games folder is another folder called "Game Files", and inside that is one that is called "Saved games". That's where your saved games are located.

Sorry I haven't been back to both of you two chaps - I neglected to tick the "keep up with thread" box and have only just looked.

I found the games thanks, but haven't looked for the Brit manual yet. (I hate the modern trend of putting a perfectly cromulent booklet ON my computer when I would happily pay you money so I don't have to use up my ink and my paper and my time and my patience printing the b**** thing. I even had to send for a printed manual for my Canon camera and I have to DOWNLOAD my latest GPD maps instead of buying a chip...I could go on. <g>)

You'll be asking me to design my own scenarios next. (Oops, you already do!)

PS The game is superb.

Thanks again.