Best Red vs. Red scenarios?

Thanks for recommending my stuff Sivodsi!

I said I would make Farm Wars available but then the repository went down at the wrong moment and it got forgotten. I have just uploaded it now so it will pop up soon.

I'm still not happy with it, that hill dominates the map too much but right now I don't have the time to change it unfortunately. Maybe in a few months I can give it a workover for a more multidimensional battle.

Ha - reading Hcrof's excellent DAR is what got me into the idea of playing Red vs Red. Thanks for posting it, Hcrof! It'll be great to download it and give it a try myself.

Now I'm trying to think of historical scenarios I could create that have Red tanks/APCs operating against one another. The Russian/Georgian 2008 conflict seems promising, or perhaps the later stages of the Iran/Iraq war. Anyone else have any ideas?

The original CMSF game has a swell Red v Red battle on it that takes place in a down-town core. Can't recall the name, but it's quite the smack-town battle. (Not sure how it plays with v1.2 . . .)

Gpig

Yes, "Strength and Faith" a highly recommended PBEMable game, that one.