Confusing

Recording the data would be a huge framerate killer. We think the only viable way to make it work is to have a 2nd computer recording the data. This way the computer playing the game itself will have no overhead for the recording, the recording machine no overhead of the gameplay.

Steve

Or put this feature in for us Duo/Quad core users? I'm sure a good portion of us have an extra CPU(in my case three) just sitting there. I'm not a hardcore tech head, but it's probably safe to say multi-core computers aren't going anywhere. :cool:

Pvt. Ryan,

We'll get right on that!

myshikai,

We have about 10,000 user suggested features. Duplicating something that is built into the WindowsOS is not a good use of our time :D

MeatEtr,

You guys are all funny thinking that just because you have multiple cores that means that anything is possible. You've been reading too many Intel propaganda pieces :D

CPU isn't likely the worst problem, I/O is the one we think is killer. Maybe RAM and other resources too. Remember, speed is determined by the weakest link. Games hurt pretty much all parts of a computer pretty badly, therefore improvements in one area alone often don't do much.

Sure, more CPU power would help, but based on what Charles says it wouldn't help enough to make the difference.

Steve

Dude, i dont know what the heck you guys are talking about but now I understand why it does not have a save-replay-full-battle and automatic-one-press-button-screenshot-save-into-game-directory.

I have a request though, after NATO is done can any of you guys make a promotional video of each army faction? For example a walking infantry, how does a canadian soldier look like (obviously it looks canadian), their unique arsenal of weapon, little footage showing their firepower, etc with a unique theme music background that is appropriate in a specific army group. I just thought it would be cool just like the promotional video of the US Army. (I want to do this by myself ok, but thing is I have never done capturing a game before, editing it and putting it on youtube or other video hosting site. But its ok if you guys think this is too much, its not a request exclusively for battlefront, but uhh, yeah, just for kicks.)