New file at the Repository: Nupremal World.zip (2010-07-10)

Couple of questions/issues. December 1940 and the US is not producing (or very little, like 20 MPP per turn) so China cannot replace losses. Russia has joined the Allies and up to 90% production - I believe because Japan is not garrisoning Manchuria (I keep getting the messages, even though I am playing as the allies, that the cities in Manchuria need garrisons). Also Chinese Partisans are taking back cities in China that have been left without garrisons. On the other hand with +.5 exp the Axis rolled through Poland in two turns and without replacements the Japanese are making quick headway in China.

This scenario has no Axis AI and is not intended to be played as the Allies except in human vs. human play. Not sure why your MPP is that low, but it may well be due to the Axis not doing anything much due to their not having any AI scripts.

Also, I discovered an unintented consequence of the recent patch that means that even active allies are modified by the parent activation % - so I may have to modify the scenario to fix that issue, depending on if this was an intended effect of the game or not.

The Italians DoWed them after they conquered Tunisia, remember I couldn't DoW Vichy with the Axis and now the Germans are moving through Spain.

So presently Algeria is Allied, Germans have taken Madrid but Spain fights on with a UK contingent and the Italians are having a rough time taking Algeria with the Allied navies actively engaged in the Med.....all except for the Algerian navy which appeared upon the Italian DoW. I moved the Algerian Navy out into the Atlantic, reinforced them, but now unable to re-enter the Med, they are stopped at Gibraltar.:confused: