Licence question

I own the Marine module and have just bought the British module (can't wait try it it out).

My question is do you need both licence or do you just use the latest i.e for me the British one.

I have to go and do an offline licence request aswell....oh hum...no net where my gaming rig is.

You will need both licenses. The only license that you won't need is for the base game (because either of the module licenses activates the base game automatically). A good procedure is:

- Install base game

- Install Marines

- Use Marines key (activates both base game and module)

- Install British

- Use British key (activates British)

- patch to v1.21

I have the game alreay patched to 1.21 so if i install the british module do I have to apply the patch again?

Please dont tell me I have to unistall becasue I can't...offline you see and I think I'm on my second key with the marine module.

Yes, if you install British forces you downgrade your game to 1.20 and have to apply the 1.21 patch again (no need to re-download it, just make sure you select the correct components to upgrade, i.e. base game + Marines + British this time).

Martin

Elmar is correct of course. Uninstalling and unlicensing are two separate things. You will be prompted to unlicense when you uninstall, but you can simply skip that step, and the license will remain associated with your PC (even if the game is gone). Later on you can simply reinstall and will not have to relicense at all.

Some people do this when travelling a lot and keep the game installed on several computers (more than two), and all they need to do is unlicense and relicense. In the vast majority of cases of course you don't need to do anything like that, and most of the time you will only need to license one time in the "lifetime" of the game.

Martin