Music Option? It would add to the game

I would love to see a way we could locate a folder with music(ww2) to play while we a doing the game. Even better would be a script or some way to have it play german/japanese music when Axis turn and US , British, USSR music when Allies turn. I would find this adds to the mood of the game. Of course the option to have no music should still be present for those of you who need absolute silence when considering your next move.

A good idea. What I do is turn on Pandora set to Jerry Goldsmith and then open the game. It would be nice if I could turn off the opening music though, as it clashes with what's playing.

I'm afraid this option is not for me.

I'd like for my wife to think that I'm actually working when I'm at my computer. If she heard the strains of "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles" coming from my den, she might catch on to the fact that I had just invaded and occupied France. ;)

Hubert, I appreciate the interest in looking into this. I had thought of this approach so you would not have to worry about copyrights and $ on your end if you had to add the music. It seemed the best way for those who also wanted to have it and for those who did not. Gorgin, my wife actually looks at the game as a stress reliever for me in order to get my aggression out after a fun day at work. At least that is how I sold it to her, LOL.

The best music I ever recall in a game was Tie Fighter and X-Wing by LucasArts, when it varied and changed based on the situation. Something like that would be awesome, but seems a tad too much work for something just cool.