AI Glitches

Hi Hubert,

I noticed a two glitches in the AI.

Situation: The U.S.A and Germany are not at war. Neither is the U.S.A. and Japan. The Germans have just invaded Canada and the German/Spanish/Italian navy is squared off with the U.S. fleet at see, although not fighting. Here is what I noticed.

1. The U.S. built fighter aircraft in Boston that is on the Canadian side of the border. Shouldn't this not be possible as the Commonwealth and U.S. are not a war with the same enemy yet?

2. Rough seas. It only affects the human player and not the AI player. The Germans were hit hard by 3 rough seas incidents but not a single allied ship in view was hurt.

Cheers,

Geofighter.

P.S. not a Kung-Fu modder yet. :)

1. Likely a placement bug for the fighter aircraft, can you send me a turn from before the AI placed the fighter on the Canadian side of the border so I can take a look?

2. I think this is simply a misunderstanding as the current implementation for rough seas is that it only randomly affects the current side at the end of the turn and not both sides.

1. Likely a placement bug for the fighter aircraft, can you send me a turn from before the AI placed the fighter on the Canadian side of the border so I can take a look?

I found out where the SAV files are. I had to click show compatiblitiy files at the top of the window to reveal them. Anyways, how do I upload this attachment for you to look at. It is a 4400 KB file and it isn't compatiable when I try to attach it to this posting. How do I send this to you?:confused:

2. I think this is simply a misunderstanding as the current implementation for rough seas is that it only randomly affects the current side at the end of the turn and not both sides.

I stand corrected. I noticed some damaged American ships this past turn due to storms. Thanks for educating me.:)