Interesting game going on, started the game with barbarossa, captured leningrad and moscow in 1942. I also was able to sweep across north afrika and capture all the flags and for a second I thought I would be able to sweep into the caucasus with rommel. However, iran is neutral, oh well-should i declare war on them?

Now its not going well in northern europe, allies invaded mainland in summer of 43.

How do you capture malta? i tried earlier on in the game but couldnt land my paras

Bomb the hell out of Malta with your strategic bombers, and over subsequent turns also pound it with tactical bombers. The lack of supply and the constant poundings should ultimately render it undefendable, and you'll then be able to land and take it.

If you do ever try to attack Russia through the Caucasus without having either taken or have Turkey on your side then just going through Iran to attack Russia is REAL tough without level 2 motorization.A Para.and strong Tac.bomber presence is a real plus.Of course an H.Q.is a must.