Combat Missions Evolution

I never saw this show before, but when i saw them play out the war games using the Multiple Integrated Laser Engagement System (MILES) gear,I was hooked instantly after the first mission.I really liked this show and would love to be able to participate in these games.It was posted in 2006, but maybe some people might have missed it and are interested in it.This link brings you to episode 1, part 1.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE8XZxNgwtA

I would love to see another season of this reality show.

That's what I thought to, until i watched the first op.After that, like i said, i was hooked and I'm not one for reality shows either, but I liked this one(and the UFC one from time to time), and the final battles had me wide eyed.Might not be every ones cup of tea and i was close to writing it off myself, but I'm glad i watched,it was entertaining.

There was a Navy Seal on this show by the name of Stephen "Scott" Helvenston.He came across as a childish hot head when angry on the show, and frustrated the other soldiers on the show causing some personal clash's.No one liked his attitude much, but he appeared to be a good guy if he wasn't mad or speaking about personal rivalries.Later on I came to learn that he was killed in the famous 31 March 2004 Fallujah ambush.He was 1 of the 4 Blackwater contractors.

This show is old and I'm not sure when it was done, but i would like to see another.