Stuart Campaign from Centuaro

bomberburn

Has anyone been having trouble in the Stuart campaign from Centuaro? I'm playing the 2nd mission "Stop The Gap" it seems I can't damage or take out any of the German tanks with my Stuart. Eventually they destroy me or get by into the gap. I've replayed it a bunch of times and I can't recall a time when I took out just one of their tanks. I was able to take out armored cars, halftracks and trucks but no tanks. I know german armor is tough but, in my last replay I was point blank maybe 30m from the side of a Panzer III and seemed to score a hit on the tank but no damage it shot at me either missed or no damage then it fired again and destoried my tank. I not saying the mission is too hard but I was just wondering if their was a problem with the Stuart or the mission from the Centuaro expansion? to check the Stuart I generated a quick battle one on one with a Stuart vs. Panzer III at very close range I played it twice first time I got close to the Panzer and from the side shot and destroied the tank, the second time while firing at the Panzer my crew paniced and then my tank was hit and damaged by the Panzer the crew jumped out and some were gunned down.

So it seems that a Stuart can take out a Pazer III so I'm just wondering why it seems so difficult in the Stuart campaign stop the gap mission? Anybody else having a tough time?:cool:

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your input but I made it through the Stuart Campaign (after some saving and relaoding). I actually enjoyed it now that I made it through. It was a good leaning experience controlling only 1 unit. It was the first campaign that I finnished, I did start the German one but I'm only in to the

2nd mission I think.

By the way how is work on repairing access to the repository going??