Editor: Parameters

I don't know the direct answer to that question, but here are a few suggestions FWIW:

If you (a) make Red casualties irrelevant to the victory conditions and (B) minimize Blue points for fulfilling terrain objectives that should make it pretty hard for him to win if he loses even a couple of KIA.

Casualty minimization really forces Blue to move very slowly and to make excellent use of overwatch weapons, so don't create a Kobayashi Maru thing where you're ALSO giving Blue half an hour to dash a kilometer through IED/RPG infested bottlenecks. All that will do is annoy your players (I've played a few like that).

Well I would guess...You are going to have to get a total head count of number of troops the Blue side will have on the map. Then find out what percentage say 5 of those troops equal. And set the conditions as any losses of over say 2/4% will have a huge point value for the red side.

Now castualty % count ...counts both WIA and KIA. So I would allow for a slightly larger % of casualties than just whatever exactly 2 men equal. As it is likely you will have some WIA (not just KIA).

So set Blue conditions that if they sustain a casualty rate of over 2-4% (whatever the number would be) there is a large point gain for Red Forces...

I will try, but how do i make it so the scenario ends when the threshold is exceeded?

You can't. Only way a scenario will end early is if a side auto-surrenders, or a player chooses to surrender/cease-fire. The parameters for the auto-surrender are under the hood. Best you can do is tell the player in the briefing that he has lost if he sustains more than 2 KIA.