Glitches?

Hello,

I got my game last week and I have throughly enjoyed playing it over spring break. I have played the 1943 Allies turn the tide scenario as the allies twice. I got a minor victory the first time, a major victory the second. I love the game and nothing I'm reporting should detract anyone interested from playing it. These are just minor problems that I hope can be addressed. Perhaps I just need to reload the game from the disk and not the download.

Here is what I encountered:

1. The French Dakar Corp. I tried to march it north into the desert to the mediterreanean coast. I couldn't leave the desert beyond 2-3 tiles. Okay, I'll just turn around and sea transport from the port of Dakar. Whoa! the French corps cannot reenter Dakar. It's just as if it became a neutral country to the corps and cannot enter the tile. Neither could I disband it or amphibious transport it from the coast. The corps remained trapped in the desert throughout the war.

2. Disbanding. I can't disband minor country units. Is this intentional?

3. Production: The British start to liberate many minor countries. However, It adds so many the countries listed on the production chart go outside the chart. When that happens I could no longer click on the country to build it units. Namely, India.

4. Still can't figure out why my screen sometimes minimizes when I click a unit. No biggie, just a minor interruption.

Any other comments welcome. In the meantime I'm going to uninstall the game and renew it from the disk.

Cheers,

Geofighter:)

Geo,

Don't know about the other issues, but concerning your first one, it would sound as though it was a supply issue. If their supply was at or near zero, it's movement points may not have been enough to move anywhere in the desert if it requires at least 2 to move a tile.

1. Sounds like a supply issue and your unit got stuck. We have a rule in place that it can move at least 1 tile if it cannot otherwise move at all but in this case it sounds like this rule is not kicking in because you can at least move once in one direction and then once again in another direction but nothing beyond that.

2. Yes this is intentional going back to SC1 as back then a lot of players were running a few exploits by disbanding all minors on the map and building up an MPP war chest especially in situations where minors were expected to fall quickly. Led to some really unrealistic and arguably game breaking maneuvers.

3. I believe this is fixed, can you tell me how many minors beyond the last most clickable unit did it display?

4. Not sure either and it is odd as you seem to be the only one experiencing the issue, unfortunately too as otherwise it would be easier to track down.