The Japanese Government moves to Seoul

Actually this feature was in PT and was easy to exploit. Since you could keep most of the Japanese inland in China fighting the Nationalists, the coastal areas were ripe for USA invasion. So you get a toehold on the coast of China within TAC range of Seoul and force the Japs to move their capital from the home islands and viola, the TACs take out the unit occupying and your paratroops jump in, game over! The same way you capture London in an early Sealion.

Like taking candy from a baby!:D

krrpt,

I've been following your posts with interest and I understand the idea a game should be fun and in that vein I can completely understand your frustration here. I'm considering a few changes to the main campaigns that I think you will like and I just hope you can hang in there until then.

Hubert

In SC WWII PT there is a script in the "Surrender # 1" category called: "Die-Hards Refuse To Surrender And Continue The War From Seoul". I did not found that script in GC, have I overlooked something (so many scripts!) ? Hubert, couldn't you integrate this script in the following GC patch 1.01?

krrpt,

I've been following your posts with interest and I understand the idea a game should be fun and in that vein I can completely understand your frustration here. I'm considering a few changes to the main campaigns that I think you will like and I just hope you can hang in there until then.

Hubert

It is fun. There are a few issues here and there that put a damper on the game the first few times around but once you expect 'em they are not so bad. I'm not shelving the entire game just that particular instance. I do hope that having to have ridiculously overwhelming odds to take a single unit out is one of the items you're tweaking though.

Hi Krrpt,

Great to hear and I think the biggest issue in Abyssinia is the supply and terrain as well as the Italian HQ. Just looking at your screenshots if you had upgraded infantry, maxed out the strength of your HQs and brought them closer to the front you likely would of had an easier time... but that being said I am considering one simple change which would be to have the AI only place the Graziani Italian HQ down there at the Intermediate level which should help.

Hubert