CTD at start of battle/tutorial/campaign

I got 3 CTD (on my first and only 3 attempts...) with my fresh DL patched copy of the game just before startin the tactical game (OOB/ rosters and options are full playable).

My system (new PC bought 2 weeks ago)

I5 core

6gb Ram

Geforce GT230 1,5 gb

Win7 64bit

Thnks

Bye

Totola

You are crashing right before the 3D game renders on screen ? Which video driver are you using ? Perhaps you may want to 'downgrade' to an earlier version and see if that works.

I don't know how much it may help, but you may also want to go to the Control Panel > Nvidia Control Panel > Manage 3D settings > change 'Threaded optimization' to 'OFF' and see if that makes any difference.

Are you overclocking your CPU or video card ? If so, you may want to down-clock them and see if that helps. We had one user report (with a previous TOW game) that their overclocking caused the game to crash (though some other programs worked fine).

I got 3 CTD (on my first and only 3 attempts...) with my fresh DL patched copy of the game just before startin the tactical game (OOB/ rosters and options are full playable).

My system (new PC bought 2 weeks ago)

I5 core

6gb Ram

Geforce GT230 1,5 gb

Win7 64bit

Thnks

Bye

Totola

I recommend that you do a clean delete of the game and all of it's files, then reinstall. Even though you have a new computer, make sure that you are all up to date will with eveything such as drivers, ect. I am having no issues whatsoever. The game is running very smoothly for me, I have no complaints.