A Few Items

The battleship Idaho is not spelled correctly in the window which announces it's arrival.

And can anyone explain what the SLEEP part is on the Properties window when I look at an enemy unit?

Next I had the game crash when I went to move a Japenese unit into a Chinese city. For a second before it crashed a window opened saying something about an ERROR ( maybe as it went by so quick I could not read it)? Not being very good at these things is there a way to retrieve that error message to read what it was about?

thank you

That is a bug, this should never have been an option as SLEEP is only for your own units. This has already been corrected on my end and will be a part of the first patch.

There should be an ERROR directory created when the game crashes inside the SC GC installation directory and if you can send me the save file as well as the error.log file that would be great.

Send to support@furysoftware.com

I'll fix the Idaho spelling as well, thanks!

I owe an apology to the designer and whoever.

I found out that Idaho is spelled correctly and it is my old 16 year old monitor which has issues. It made the first 2 letters of Idaho look like a K to me and then I posted above about someone mis spelled it.

Sorry to whoever

Thank you for the reply Mr Cater