Great Game!

The game's great so far I haven't run into any problems worth noting. The AI's turn is something of amazing speed, almost to the point were the sound effects are behind the actually attack/movement.

The one thing that I think the game could improve on is making the editor faster. Fact is it took me about 3 hours to design a scenario, which if I was doing it in PDE, it probably would have only taken 45 mins. I do of course realize the maps huge, and therefore it slows the editor down. However it's not just the huge lag if you will, but the fact it's so out of sink. It made me realize why there are only 4 campaigns, it must have been torture! What I mean by saying the editor is out of sink is that when you try and change borders of countries it's just annoying, and goes extremely slow. This is my only complaint, other then that great game guys :).

Hi Scott

I don't actually find the editor slow for most tasks, but occasionally one or two things can take a bit longer, such as deleting land tiles, but overall even on a very big map most things run very quickly for me, and it isn't always slow at doing this (my having other programs running in the background might be a factor here, especially when I have a video running too!).

It maybe usefull to have a book or a magazine nearby, specially if there are more than 350 Unit Skripts and so on, but for design without Skripts with a good Quadcore there is no problem in my eyes, as it can also be the Hardware speed, as i.e. with my old Laptop with 512 MB Ram this was a hopeless undertake.