Where?

Just jumped into the Demo Battle "Assault on Syrtsev". The Mission Description screen had lots of description and mentioned many places including Hill 2545, Oboyan, Syrtsev, Dubrovo, Lukhanino, Rena, Ivnya... but there is no map on that screen to show where they are?? So I started the battle and found the 3D map, the tactical map and even a mini-map in the bottom left corner. But I still see no names of places (either static or mouse over). I checked for a compass and did not see that either? Tried looking at the manual on-line but the print is to small and there is a graphical background so I really can't read it (the zoom just produces another page of the same size).

Will there be maps in or out of the game in the full game? Thanks

Just jumped into the Demo Battle "Assault on Syrtsev". The Mission Description screen had lots of description and mentioned many places including Hill 2545, Oboyan, Syrtsev, Dubrovo, Lukhanino, Rena, Ivnya... but there is no map on that screen to show where they are?? So I started the battle and found the 3D map, the tactical map and even a mini-map in the bottom left corner. But I still see no names of places (either static or mouse over). I checked for a compass and did not see that either? Tried looking at the manual on-line but the print is to small and there is a graphical background so I really can't read it (the zoom just produces another page of the same size).

Will there be maps in or out of the game in the full game? Thanks

I'm 100% with you. I've posted about this as well.

In general, the briefing tells your about situation in entire operational area around you, not just about the map of the next mission. Unfortunately, conventional signs on the tactical map are not supported for now, but the next task location will be shown on the mini-map.

Speaking of this particlular mission, Dubrovo is the village on your right flank, where enemy AA battery is located, and your final objective, Syrtsev, is on the left. North is on the top, as usual.