Manual

Bertram

Hi,

I tried to read the online manual, by following the direct link.

As displayed the manual is to small for me, so I tried to zoom in. But the zoomed in view gives a 90 degree turned view of the bottom half of the page, which isnt much of an improvement.

Could be my reader setup, though I usually havent trouble reading online documents.

Bertram

Hi,

I tried to read the online manual, by following the direct link.

As displayed the manual is to small for me, so I tried to zoom in. But the zoomed in view gives a 90 degree turned view of the bottom half of the page, which isnt much of an improvement.

Could be my reader setup, though I usually havent trouble reading online documents.

Bertram

I ran into the exact same issue. I would like to read through it; but I determined I'd be better off waiting for the release of the game.

could yo fix it so we could actually read it? it is like a font 5 for me.. seriously add a decent pdf fodler and let us blow up the image! "ge whiz mom, wally gets all the fun, no Beave, you will get your turn to play soon".. hypothetical leave it to beaver episode

Depending on which browser you use, you can use the zoom function that most (good) browsers come with today to enlarge if the font is too small for you. Of course, the online manual isn't intended for extended reading, but more as a teaser.. The PDF manual that will come with the game is for reading.