Some Info Help

pcelt

This is my first experience with TOW series and I am feeling quite optimistic---but it is very difficult to really understand what is possible and how to best try and conduct actions with apparently no current access to any manual or even an explanatory comprehensive key stroke list.

I cannot really determine whether I wish to purchase while blundering round in this semi-darkness.

Could Battlefront try to provide some "manual" info sooner rather than later as the current sitn for newcomers to the series is very frustrating and the purpose of a demo is not being properly served.

If I have missed a source for all this info I apologise.

As they are using basically the same commands, you can take a look through the ToW 2 Africa manual located here:

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=11

The only command i can think of that isn't covered in that manual is the new hit damage hit info mode which you activate (and cycle through the few possible modes) with F4.

Heh, I didn't even notice it before, but you're right. An unfortunate quirk of the system :(BTW, the "zoom-in" really isn't much of a zoom, however, I believe that the page size in the flip is pretty much the same as in the "zoom". I will disable the zoom altogether I think.)