Version 1.01.4618 Available

Brit

(I mean version 1.01.4618 / 1.01.4619.)

Notable changes/fixes:

- Fixed a crash

- The combat simulator remembers your settings from last time.

- Added the ability to increase the research rate (upto 150%) in the New Game window

- Added the 'Game Automatically ends on Turn X' option to the New Game window's "Rules Modifiers"

- Winner is determined by which player/team has the most population on Turn X

- Added a "Restore Previous Settings" button to the new-game window

- Changed the end-game window

- Added a "Leave Note" button to the Internet Chat. This lets players leave notes that can be seen by other players for upto eight days, and automatically adjusts meetup times according to each player's timezone. Hopefully, this will make it easier for players to meet-up.

Screenshots:

EndGameScreen.jpg

Meetup.png

Hey Brit,

The "restore previous settings" function did not remember for me the following settings correctly:

Map Height and Width (defaulted to 1000x1000)

Extra players - random section skill level. (Defaulted to Novice)

Another small observation - the actual "restore previous settings" button did not move with the window. When I resized, it stayed where it was (love all those widget attributes!)

Thanks,

KevinB

The "restore previous settings" function did not remember for me the following settings correctly:

Map Height and Width (defaulted to 1000x1000)

It seems to work for me. The restore previous settings should set the values to whatever values you used when you started your previous game. That's what you're expecting, right?

Extra players - random section skill level. (Defaulted to Novice)

Ah, yeah, you're right.

Another small observation - the actual "restore previous settings" button did not move with the window. When I resized, it stayed where it was (love all those widget attributes!)

Oh. I guess I never resize that window so I didn't notice. Will fix.

It seems to work for me. The restore previous settings should set the values to whatever values you used when you started your previous game. That's what you're expecting, right?

The previous game's map coords were 1600x1600

Oh. I guess I never resize that window so I didn't notice. Will fix.

I think that is the first time I did it also...

Take care,

KevinB

The previous game's map coords were 1600x1600

I checked this again, and it always works fine for me. I even tried using 1600x1600, just in case there was some unusual quirk with those numbers. Can anyone else confirm or deny this problem?

Started a game with 10 players, 1600 X 1600, small continents,..all other defaults. Didnt finish a single turn, quit and started a new game. using the prvious settings button gave me all the settings I used previously including 1600 X 1600.

So it works fine for me.