Who wants to give oral commands in the Peng Challenge Thread

Go away. You don't belong here and shouldn't even be reading this. You won't like us and we definitely won't like you.

We have a whole bunch of silly rules enforced by a silly old man who imagines he is somebody important. I'm not going to tell them to you. If you don't already know them by heart, you shouldn't even be here. This is not a thread for children or the weak of heart. The door is over there. Get on the other side of it. Otherwise, you shall be cruelly and brutally mocked by the most twisted and vulgar minds in the known universe. If you thought the Vogons were bad, you haven't seen anything yet.

Just go away. Before it's too late.

Michael

The Vogons didn't have it on you for prose, that's for sure Michael.

Feckless - now there's an adjective that has come into it's own. No takers from the House of Pshaw (happy thought, perhaps they're all dead?). I win by default. Rune, promote me: I need the title for my CV.

Posted by the kilted kretin...

[Mace, ye feckless edge-huggin', jeep-rushin', gamey bastarrrd. Ye smell worse than a Werribee duck. Mah sister lives ain Woodend on 20 acres an' she kin smell ye from her hoose. Di' ye still play tha game o' real men (an' ladies)? Saind mae a set-oop laddie, CM:AK wi' trees. Unless ye a stinkin' 'Pies barracker an' a big girrrl's blouse.]

Don't listen to the Flag squatting, Tiger buying, reverse-slope defending intestinal bag, Mace. It's a trap.

Noba.