1.21 Patch I screwed up?

I always have difficulty navigating your system :) The latest screwup has me purchasing 1.21 version for a buddies CMSF (he couldn't figure it out either ha ha) paradox/gamers gate version. We sent in the wrong email address as stevie.w@gmil.com which is the wrong address. How can he get his email info for the download 1.21 patch. He has the 1.10 at present.

I always have difficulty navigating your system

RCMP, reading helps. Not that there is anything unusual about our system at all, but any questions you may have are explaned in our Knowledgebase at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk, and the instructions on how to purchase are shown on *every* page at www.battlefront.com/store. Granted "enter the right email" is not included in these instructions :)

As for logging into the store account - you have logged into a website on the internet before? If so, then it works pretty much the same :)

Well it seems to me to be a tad difficult to navigate some areas of the site. Not sure if it is the colours or the text. Never have problems with other sites must be just me and my buddy I'm sure. Then again your very informative "red light" special site was awesome in the day.

Oh my buddy did not take note of the password as he thought he was making a one time purchase of $1.00 for the patch. I know what can you do with your good friends ;)

Is he out his grand $1.00 for the patch?