India

tamol

Wicky, I think you're trying to strike a conversation with a spammer. 1st post, completely unrelated to anything and sports a link to elsewhere.

As an aside, I've never understood the logic behind the English habit of placing currency before the figure when it's still pronounced "hundred pounds" not "pounds hundred". And you don't do with anything else either, like "kg100" or "MPH 100". Cease doing that!

Wicky, I think you're trying to strike a conversation with a spammer. 1st post, completely unrelated to anything and sports a link to elsewhere.

As an aside, I've never understood the logic behind the English habit of placing currency before the figure when it's still pronounced "hundred pounds" not "pounds hundred". And you don't do with anything else either, like "kg100" or "MPH 100". Cease doing that!

Well you could say that if it is a very long figure, at least you don't have to go to the end to find out what currency it is!

It should be noted that Jon gets paid in cowry shells. He has to drive a truck to the bank.

Cowry Shells!? *pfft* Who's the flash Charlie? I wish I got paid in Cowry Shells. I get paid in sand buddy, usually with it kicked in my face.

About the only upside is you get an awful lot of grains to the pound.