More than 2 players?

I seem to recall this being discussed for CMC but will it ever be considered for CMx2?

I think it'd be pretty awesome to have 2 (or more!) players per side, coordinating. If you can get to the RTS standard of 8 (not that this is an RTS of course) you could have 1 overall commander maybe with the other leading 2 companies each or something, and coordinating over ventrilo/teamspeak. Could be a lot of fun.

Yeah hamachi is cool but unless you're registered (costs $$$) only 15 people allowed per group, which is pretty damn limiting.

Annoying cause I'm trying to get to the point (in CMBB/CMAK... kinda got sick of ATGMs so I reverted) where I can play ANYTIME I'm available against a human, but having to use third party apps is a pain in the ass. I really hope the next game after Normandy has a lobby... (I think that could boost sales too, since it would up the interest in multiplayer for the gaming community at large and multiplayer as I'm sure you all know is HUGE---as it rightly should be)

Thats what I was tring to come up with, a live lobby to find players who want to get into a game.

By the way, I have a new machine, 64 bit and running windows 7. I downloaded Hamachi and tried to host a game but was unable. When I was trying to connect it would show my hamachi ip address. I opened hamachi and it claimed that I dont have current drivers and i tried to download them and no luck.

What do you have to do to get this working and would someone like to help me out with a direct game on anything? I would just like to get it to work. I think it could be something i have to create in the control panel,

I am able to chat though and i joined the group and opposing players have a little yellow triangle near there handle something about vpn status

I was also able to join a game, not being the host and didnt use hamachi, that other program called tunggle doesnt have cmbb in there program group