December 09 Summary of Combat Mission projects

Sequoia

This is somewhat of a concern. Obviously with the ETO you've said yourself you're looking at somewhere in the region of 16 modules - that sounds plain ridiculous from a marketing point of view. With the potential slippage you'll be looking at rolling out modules for this one engine over the next 4-5 years. By then the engine would be obsolete and things in CM land would have moved on considerably. Using some logic (even if it is slightly mis-guided) I can't really see how this will work, even though I really want it to ;)

ETO? There's only supposed to be 8 for ETO...

But even so, say they did 16 for the East Front which is what I am guessing you meant...by the time they get there, CM:East Front probably won't look much, if anything like CMSF...I think we'll all get a better understanding about how much things have changed once we see Normandy...we'll even get a better idea when The Bulge, or The Next Modern setting comes out as they will be even more removed from the first iteration of the engine.

I'm not worried.

Mord.