Night mod?

Is there a mod to make night dark? On all my maps and scenarios the sky is dark but the land is fully birght like in daytime. Is there a mod that turns the night time in to night time including visibility changes due to the night etc?

BTW, I did see the NVG mod and a couple others that look dark at night.. what mod gives the night time look in those without the NVG green look?

It may be that the night scenarios you play might be set during full moon. If they are too light for you, you could change the date of the scenario to something else in the editor.

Ironically, designers often set their missions in full moon situation partially because. unless you play in a fully darkened room, playing a CMSF night mission is practically impossible because it's too dark! I can hardly see what I'm doing unless I play night missions when it's night IRL.

Still hoping BFC come up with a toggle to adjust the displayed darkness of night time.

Yeh, I recall some guys complaining because night's always too darks and others complaining because night's always too light. When I looked at the scenarios they were playing it was all about the lunar cycle!

CMSF actually matches the earth's lunar cycle. According to the internet June 3 and July 3 2008 have no moon, June 18 and July 18 have full moons.

It may be that the night scenarios you play might be set during full moon. If they are too light for you, you could change the date of the scenario to something else in the editor.

Ironically, designers often set their missions in full moon situation partially because. unless you play in a fully darkened room, playing a CMSF night mission is practically impossible because it's too dark! I can hardly see what I'm doing unless I play night missions when it's night IRL.

Still hoping BFC come up with a toggle to adjust the displayed darkness of night time.

Thanks I will change the day to try and darken things. It is full moon in my scenario and just too light out I think... Would like to find a middle area that makes night night yet light enough to see somewhat. Although in reality I think they should leave the settings because then it makes mods like the NVG mod useful big time.

Malakie