"Teams"

Hi all,

I just signed up, so I hope this hasn't been asked over and over again, but I was wondering: will we be able to increase the number of teams/factions/whatever in global theater? For instance, will we be able to have a Allies vs. Axis vs. USSR free for all?

That would rock :)

"Command the forces of 6 major and 58 different minor nations. 20 different unique unit types are portrayed and modeled with up to 30 different characteristics and stats. To add historical flavor and replayability, over 200 different in-game events are now depicted as well as over 50 different decision events that guarantee a unique experience each time the game is played".

This is probably as close to an official answer as you are going to get at this time. It seems you will have the axis and allies act much more independently in some ways than before, but it will still be you versus the A.I. (two teams), and some parent countries will still be attached to one side or the other, unless of course you are an expert at "modding" your own scenarios.

;)

Hi Dtreller,

Great idea but unfortunately it is still just Axis vs. Allies in terms of the sides you can control. One thing that is new is the new Belligerence setting which does allow the different sides to be at war with different countries and not necessarily the same ones, i.e. Germany can be at war with the USSR while Japan is still only at war with China etc.

Hubert

• 2 weeks later...