Lookin for a Scenario

Long ago I played some scenarios that the author called Random Reinforcement....

They were 100% fictional with reinfs coming in from all sides a random times. One was flame tanks and lotsa flame thrower troops in a meeting engagement at a town at night for CMAK. There were some CMBB battles too. Completely crazy but the funnest battles I ever played.

Anybody remember such scenarios and if they are available at the Sccenario Depot or else where?

If you want to find any scenarios then look in the Respository or at the Scenario Depot for Der Alte Fritz - Scenario Listings.

There are a CMAK scenario called Inferno (no author listed) listed and another called Inferno for CMBB.

All these scenarios are available at the Scenario Depot - look for the Sorted Scenario Packs (1550 CMBB and 950 CMAK scenarios) under Der Alte Fritz CMAK Italy and France 43-44 and CMBB 14 Summer 44

I did a search on all my posts from "back in the day"... Different user name.

Inferno by Soddball was one of the battles.

The others I'm looking for are by Carl Puppchen. One of his battles was "Bonkers in the Bocage". There were several others. Anybody have those. There are 2 at the Proving Grounds. I'll give those a try.

• 3 weeks later...