Wonky walls and demo charges

cabal23

Any reason why after expending 6 demo charges in multiple places my guys continue to want to run around the building instead of using the obvious hole they have created in the UK Out of the Wilderness scenario? I keep trying to print screen to create a pic for you to see, but all it does is give me a black screen when I paste it into paint. So use you imagination. It is the police station and the wall facing the blue insertion direction. So coming down off the ridge you encounter the police station. Corner building with a wall around it. So you have to breach the wall and the first floor of the building. I have blown away both in multiple places and can see right into the building. I can see dead bodies as well. Yet my troops continue to want to run all the way around the wall into enemy fire to get in. Any ideas? Never had this issue before. Also it won't let me blow up any more wall section in that area even though I have charges. The line turns red and it looks like they are going top prepare to blow it then it turns yellow and they start running around the building. What gives?

Ok I have attached the photo. Thanks for the fraps idea. So the plot thickens...

So the engineers are tossing around ideas why it didn't work and they assume something must be in the way. So they pull out some chairs, crisps, and a pint and begin to mull it over. One particularly astute young soldier looks down the way and see another wall not 15 feet away. He remarks that maybe that wall will work. So the engineers finish their crisps and pints and head over. All the while several groups of soldiers watch from a distance behind the safety of a wall as the engineers try and solve the problem snickering. The engineers set their charges, blow the wall and YAHOO, run inside. So the platoon HQ orders smoke and for his hard chargers to run across the road avoiding inaccurate fire under the cover of smoke. They make it across, set up at the newly created hole in the wall and prepare for entry. Excited to get into the "sh*t", the first group decides that the hole, despit how inviting and safe it looks, isn't the right option. SO even though they can high five the guys in the building, they decide to run around the building, effectively getting three men killed. The next group I try the same thing with and they decide to run around the other side of the building, killing two men in the supposedly inaccurate fire. Command said F it and decided to pack up and leave. Perhaps next time if they just level everything with howitzer fire they should be able to enter that compound from the direction the author intended.

post-24187-141867621427_thumb.jpg