How I can conquer a city with a strong unit there?

Well, I have a enemy city surrounded by my units. The problem is I lose every particular combat. I mean: when one of my units attack, it loses 1 or 2 points and the enemy 0, like that all my units, even planes.

Then, I don't undertsand how I can conquer a enemy city when the enemy unit there is so strong, because I can't attack with all my units at the same time, right?

If your air units can hit the city and reduce the defender's entrenchment before your ground troops attack then it will help.

Do your units have HQ support? If not, that will be a big factor.

There may be others too, such as if your units are in poor supply, or attacking across a river, or if the defenders have better weapons or are a better unit type than your attackers.

There are a large number of factors that could cause this. In general the defender advantage is caused by the following 2 factors:

1) The town is giving him a bonus to his defense

2) The unit gets an entrenchment bonus

To work it out: if the unit has a readiness of 100 it would reduce the damage by the town defense + the entrenchment. So say that the entrenchment is 4 and the town defense is 3 then the damage will be reduced by 7 points. Obviously this would pretty much prevent the unit from getting hurt at all.

There are two ways of dealing with this, the first is by reducing the entrenchment. In the above example if the unit would have an entrenchment of 0, he would only reduce the damage by 3 points (just the town defense bonus). Entrenchment gets reduced by attacking the unit, each attack reduces the entrenchment by 1. Tactical bombers, special forces and artillery reduce entrenchment by 2. So here 2 artillery attacks or 4 corpses attacking would reduce the entrenchment to 0.

The second way is by reducing its readiness. In the above example if you would reduce the readiness by 50%, the unit would only reduce the damage by 3,5 (so the reduction is halved because the readiness is halved). There are several ways of reducing readiness, an obvious one is to attack it with a unit that reduces morale, such as tanks, tactical bombers, artillery and special forces. A second way of reducing readiness is by damaging the unit, if you damage a unit heavily and then wait a turn readiness will plummet. The last way is to cut off a town from supply. This will half the supply, which will begin reducing the readiness of a unit starting at the end of the turn.

In reality it will almost always have to be a combination of these 2 factors. So cut off a town from supply, use artillery/tactical bombers to reduce entrenchment and morale and then use special forces and armies to finish the defender off.

That all being said, it sounds like the factors that Bill mentioned probably play a large role in why you are having problems. You should make sure that your units have a high readiness before you attack with them and that you are not attacking from swamps or over rivers.