The full release

Boris Balaban

Will the game keep you victories and losses? Will you start as a LT and work your way up to Field Marshall?

Will you be able to set the number of cities and resources when you randomly generate maps?

I noticed the AI goes build crazy and sits in the city but does not attack then. I would hope it build transports and tries to capture cities.

Will the game keep you victories and losses? Will you start as a LT and work your way up to Field Marshall?

Yes, when you play games while signed into your account, the game will keep track of your wins and losses, total hours played, total turns played, and so on. It does assign a rank based on this information.

Will you be able to set the number of cities and resources when you randomly generate maps?

The random map generator only has a few options right now. I do plan to expand what it can do so that players can get mixes of land and water that they like.

I noticed the AI goes build crazy and sits in the city but does not attack then. I would hope it build transports and tries to capture cities.

Hm. It should be building transports and things. I've watched the AI play lots of games, and it shouldn't be settling down. I suppose it might do that if you have overwhelming forces.