For all you weapon grogs--incredible terminal ballistic vid

My brother sent me this incredible terminal ballistics video. Shot in ultra high resolution extreme slo mo, it is not only absolutely stunning, but illustrates all kinds of key phenomena when projectile meets target: hyperplastic flow, armor shatter, plugging, ricochet, edge effect, temporary wound channel, etc. Shown are AP projectiles, bullets, pellets, and more, impacting everything from a wall to sloped armor, ordnance gelatin and glass. Have never seen anything like this incredible footage compilation.

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2009/10/16/ignatius-piazza-slow-motion-bullet-impacts/?blog=10-16#video

Regards,

John Kettler

Other Means,

Sorry about that! Was pleasantly surprised to discover I could log in (major Internet issues here before) , so hurried to post my find while I could. Only later, while doing some catching up, did I discover I'd been beaten to the punch.

Regards,

John Kettler

John, no problems. I was surprised my post of the video was the first one here. Maybe your name will attract more people to see it.

Looking forward to George Clooney's new movie "The Men Who Stare At Goats"?