License for British module pls?

Just purchased downloadable version of the module, and I can't get it to run because I haven't got a copy of the license. Any idea where I can find it please?

Edit, I used hotmail, which I add is perfectly fine for everything else I do. I have lodged a complaint request with the helpdesk. I cannot launch the bleeding game now :(

It seems we are constantly having problems with Hotmail and other Microsoft mail services blacklisting us (and others apparently). We have done all that they have requested in order to have our emails go through, but they blacklist us every-so-often, including now it seems.

Your license key should be saved in your customer account at www.battlefront.com/store. After logging in, please click on "My Account" from the top menu tab. You will find all your details (download links, keys etc.) under "Orders".

It seems we are constantly having problems with Hotmail and other Microsoft mail services blacklisting us (and others apparently). We have done all that they have requested in order to have our emails go through, but they blacklist us every-so-often, including now it seems.

Your license key should be saved in your customer account at www.battlefront.com/store. After logging in, please click on "My Account" from the top menu tab. You will find all your details (download links, keys etc.) under "Orders".

Thanks so much for the prompt reply (great service there!). Unfortunately I cannot login to the store either and i cannot re-register obviously. It says my username/password is wrong yet these are the ones I use to login here. I cannot change them either because they are linked to hotmail, and I am not receiving the new emails :(

Thanks so much for the prompt reply (great service there!). Unfortunately I cannot login to the store either and i cannot re-register obviously. It says my username/password is wrong yet these are the ones I use to login here. I cannot change them either because they are linked to hotmail, and I am not receiving the new emails :(

The login is different from the forum. I think it's your email (unless your email address is really long, then in that case it's the first 23 letters or something).

The login is different from the forum. I think it's your email (unless your email address is really long, then in that case it's the first 23 letters or something).

But what about the password? I didn't specify a password as far as I am aware. Totally confused :(

help.

PS, my hotmail address is NOT blacklisted as I am receiving sales emails from Battlefront. So that makes no sense. It is purely the elicensing/battlefront store email side of things?

The blacklisting by Hotmail comes and goes for unknown reasons. A recent Battlefront Newsletter went out in late August that was probably received by most people who have a Hotmail account. However recent mailings from our email server are getting blocked by Hotmail (which will not even appear in your junk mail folder).

I suspect that whatever third party service Microsoft may be using to control SPAM has gone a little overboard in their filtering.

I'll have to talk to Moon to see if there is a way to get a Store account password reset and sent to your other email address.

phil, if you take a look at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk (which is what the "Support" menu entry off the main site leads to), you will see a Battlefront Store FAQ with answers to pretty much everything you're asking.

When you place an order an account is created for you on the fly. It is assigned a randome password, which is emailed to you. You are logged in automatically as well during the purchase, and after it's completed, you can immediately download your game and you also have access to your license key. There is no need to wait for any emails.

As for what emails pass through hotmails filters and which are not - we have no say over that unfortunately. It seems that some emails do make it, other do not.

Right now, there is a different problem altogether with hotmail. When you look at their help center forum, you will notice many people complaining about not being able to receive legitimate emails. It looks like hotmails (and this includes live.com and msn.com) blacklist filters have some kind of problem, as even verizon was blacklisted apparently.

Right now, emails from the battlefront.com doamin to hotmail.com (and live.com and msn.com) are being rejected by hotmail. The only thing I can advise you to do is to contact hotmail and make them aware of the issue and ask them to whitelist battlefront.com on their end. Our email server and IP are not blacklisted anywhere (and never were), so this ban from hotmail has no reason at all, and our attempts to contact them to remove it have been unsuccessful for the past 1.5 weeks.

If all else fails, the only other alternative we can offer at this point, is that you create a new email account someplace else, and submit a support ticket at www.battlefront.com/helpdesk, asking to have your customer account reassigned to the new address. You will need to include as much personal info as possible so we can match the accounts, such as recent orders, address, full name, email used etc.

Martin

PS. A reply is probably waiting for you at the helpdesk. As with all other emails from battlefront.com you will probably not receive an email copy if you used your hotmail address, so better check online.

Thanks guys, especially Martin for the help. I already have a helpdesk complaint underway, unfortunately there is no way for me to change my details so I will have to ask if they can do it for me, otherwise I am at a loss. I wouldn't know who to contact at Hotmail, and if they replied it would be a miracle anyway.

Just to add, original problem was that I didn't make a note of the second license! I expected to receive an email! doh!

Phil, I checked and there are no open tickets in the helpdesk, so better log in and check your ticket status. Of course, if you don't have your login for the main store, you won't be able to log in to the helpdesk either, heh...

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do at all. There is a forum for tech support for hotmail, live.com and msn, it's located here:

http://windowslivehelp.com/community/t/113947.aspx

I assume that if you have a hotmail account automatically qualify for posting stuff there, so perhaps you should do what the other people have done, and complain there. Complaints do seem to get some attention from their tech staff.