Mission Loading Screen freezes

..every time i try to play the "road to shin"-mission (marines), the loading screen freezes at 36 percent (and i have to do a reboot!!!). no chance to play the campaign further at that point.

Sometimes scenarios can take a while to load - although with 1.20 this load time should be shorter. Have you patched your game to 1.20?

In earlier patches the game could take a while to load a scenario. I'd suggest if you are already patched to 1.20 to load up the new scenario go make a brew and come back in ten minutes - reckon you'l find it's loaded.

Worth noting if you have patched your game to 1.20 then previous save games from earlier version will not load under the new patched version. So if you have any save games currently on-going with earlier patches you might want to hang fire patching till they are done.

Cheers fur noo

George