Who Goes with Fergus, Then, to the Peng Challenge Thread?

Seanachai

Oh for the luv of Gawd ...

He's OGSF ... you can't expect much beyond a rudimentary understanding of the English language ... and a virtually complete inability to speak or write it.

Joe

That's right.

He's a typical American.

Well spotted, Joe.

Noba.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for the luv of Gawd ...

You're still a loser ... and you don't play Rise of Flight.

Joe

That's IT???

No citing of obscure, made up rules? No patently unbelievable self-justification?

Not even any questionable entertainment value?

Just your typical shill-job for your newest toy, "Rise of Blight"?

What's the matter? Run out of Geritol?

That's IT???

No citing of obscure, made up rules? No patently unbelievable self-justification?

Not even any questionable entertainment value?

Just your typical shill-job for your newest toy, "Rise of Blight"?

What's the matter? Run out of Geritol?

Well I DID say he was a loser but that's self evident.

In point of fact I've always maintained that the bolding of the names of the Knights and Serfs was a practice I recommended but I also stated that it wasn't a rule. As such, I am not bound to bold anybody's name and since I'm not bound to do so for anybody then surely I can be excused for not bolding the name of a nobody like OGSF.

Better?

Joe

Hey! Don't be looking at me! I'm not some kind of mad scientist who got all liquored up one night and thought, "Heyyyyy... what we need is some kind of weird Seanachai/OGSF two-headed type mutant clone wandering around the countryside! Yeah, that's just a peachy idea! It could terrorize the villagers by doing a lame plate spinning act with a faux Aussie/Scots accent!"

Sorry. Homey don't go that way.

*all eyes look to Boo*

I have this image of Boo in a locked room, his back against the door. On the floor surrounding him are these concentric circles of eyes centered on him, just eyes, all staring at him as he slowly goes insane.

Couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Michael

I have this image of Boo in a locked room, his back against the door. On the floor surrounding him are these concentric circles of eyes centered on him, just eyes, all staring at him as he slowly goes insane.

Couldn't happen to a nicer or more deserving guy.

Michael

Freud had a name for people like you. I believe it was "creepy".

The words to "Aqualung" come to mind.
Why? Have you been watching reruns of Jacques Cousteau?

And how's Rise of Flight working out for you? I go to all the trouble to give you chapter and verse, the link to the demo and a special $10 off offer and not a word from you ... mind you not having a word from you isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Joe

My impersonation of Joe;

A-hem...RiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlightRiseofFlight... ad infinitum.

Look on the bright side: While he is obsessing about RoF, he isn't spending as much time making a nuisance of himself here. No cloud without a silver lining, eh?

Michael

Why? Have you been watching reruns of Jacques Cousteau?

And how's Rise of Flight working out for you? I go to all the trouble to give you chapter and verse, the link to the demo and a special $10 off offer and not a word from you ... mind you not having a word from you isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Joe

I'm working on it.

Slackers,

I have to come out from injury and resting to move this up from page 2. Doctor's tomorrow to see if surgery needed on right torn Achilles tendon. Damn poison arrows, can't trust anyone.

Rune

You're supposed to shoot the arrows with the feathered end toward YOU ... that's probably where you went wrong.

And it's pretty much what we would have expected of you.

Joe

Slackers,

I have to come out from injury and resting to move this up from page 2. Doctor's tomorrow to see if surgery needed on right torn Achilles tendon. Damn poison arrows, can't trust anyone.

The idea is that you are supposed to deploy your parachute well before hitting the ground. Not that you did anything wrong, mind.

Sorry to hear that you were injured...sorry that is that you couldn't have arranged to land on your head, which would have resulted in a far less serious injury.

Michael

And just what the hell am I, Olde man? Chopped liver? And if so, I am a pate of such ambrosial vintage and flavour (note the hoity-toity 'u') to be completely wasted on a yoick such as yourself, you dung-wallowing, swill-swallowing bassssssstarrrrrrrd!

Why, Boo, you are, and remain, my large, thuggish henchman. And, dare I say it, a good man, and a good friend.

I particularly liked the 'ambrosial vintage' remark. But the long, drawn out 'bastard' reference was...bad accent. It was like you were trying to roll your 'r's. Bad form.