Red v Red Campaign Road to Dinas v1.20

Now that the v1.20 patch has been released, I can finally post up the corrected versions of the Dinas campaign. I have corrected the problem with the Depot missions so you should now be able to progress further into the campaign than just Sulit Airfield. (The dynamic campaign has just bee uploaded and I'm in the process of uploading the linear version as I type this. No doubt, you'll have to wait a further 12 hours or so before it gets through BFC's screening process.)

While I was waiting for the patch to come out, I took the liberty of 'improving' some things. Don't panic though. The only changes I made to the missions you guys have already played are artwork changes. I redid a lot of the strategic and operational maps to take advantage of techniques (and programmes) I've acquired since the beginning of the year.

However, the later missions received more substantial revisions, particularly with a mind to making them easier to win. I gave the BLUE player some more artillery assets in the second phase and reworked the victory conditions to make certain missions, like the Lakes mission for example, to make a victory easier to get. I also tweaked the AI attack plans in the Jameela mission to make the AI attack a bit more effective..hey hey.

So, I look forward to hearing how you guys get on, particularly with the as yet unseen missions after Sulit. Sagger Point should be a fun one...

Just began it yesterday... First mission against frightened reservists is still very fun :D

But in the "Hit and Run" mission, my ATGMs and BMPs had a strange behaviour. They kept missing their targets. I must have launched 20 missiles, only 4 of which hit their target...

I remember in 1.11, I slaughtered 2/3 of the enemy tanks, with a hit rate of 80%. Did someone else experienced this problem?

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a link to the fully dynamic version...

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=171

and to the linear version...

http://www.battlefront.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=314&func=fileinfo&id=172

You'll need to have the US MARINES module installed as there is a Syrian Airborne Company in the OB.

You do know this is Red v Red? :)

Not to everyone's taste.