QB settings that work?

I have a hard time creating a balanced H2H battle with the QB generator. Yeah, I know its kind of broken but are there some force selections that have actually worked for some of you? Last night I was experimenting with UK light inf vs US light inf , which on paper sounds like a good choice but 8 out of 10 times it ends up with up to 40-50 jeeps rushing for objs(for small battle) Now, if I wanted Paris-Dakar rally with a tactical element it would be ideal but I'm mainly looking for some inf + a couple of vehicles type of battle. Any of you guys had any luck with Brit vs US QBs?

Medium sized battle with British Infantry - Light Infantry should get you a mostly balanced light British force most of the time. I'm not sure about US settings though.

(edit)

Just tried a few - if you choose a Medium battle with British Infantry - Light Infantry and US Infantry - Light Infantry you should get a few light vehicles and a company or thereabouts on each side, seems reasonable.

I tried to get balanced H2H Red vs Blue battle. I can assume from my experience than in urban terrain Syrian Resp. Guards mechanized company or Special forces Light Inf can provide a determined defence against Stryker company with -20% correction to Blue force or maybe even Bradley company (althought I didn't try that QB against human opponent). In open, village or similar semi-open terrain correction to the Blue force should be no less than 40% because Javelins rules the day.:)

Also I tried to get a tank QB but never succeded because I never got pure Red tank force. Every time I started I had 1-2 tank platoons and some infantry assets against full Abrams company.:)

Thanks for the input, I'll try some of these combos. A huge unbalancing issue for Blue vs Blue are the javelins in Strykers and Bradleys. 3-4 Strykers and any british armor/vehicle is easily wiped out of the map. Marines seem like a more balanced opponent, at least javelin wise. Brit vs Red comes out reasonably balanced but sometimes red has the upper hand! The other night I had brit jeeps and inf against special forces with BMP-3s. Just couldnt do much with the LAWs.

It certainly seems to me that British forces in QBs are well overmatched by the US most of the time. (last one I tried had 70 odd British and a half dozen TUMs against 150 odd US and a dozen Humvees ^^)

I have a suspicion that British sniper "platoons" with a handful of soldiers are treated by the QB picker as equivalent worth to full rifle platoons... will mess around with some more QBs.

From my observations, the QB auto purchase just counts platoons, no matter of what they consist. Branch setting of 'infantry', 'tanks' etc seem to be of only low priority, since I frequently get infantry when selecting tanks, or vice versa, or even something completly odd like a pure ATGM platoon.

I know that the general QB system will not be changed for CMSF, but I hope that they will repair it for CMSF anyway.