Props ?

This has probably been discussed before (if so please give me a link) but is there any hope that we may have new "items" / "props" to use in maps. Things like new trees, bushes, rocks, fences, small buildings, craters, crates, wrecks, bicycles, motorbikes, farm tools, rails, railroads, pillars, even dead bodies (human or animals, why not after all) and so on. Anything to make those maps looks different.

Please Mr Battlefront :) I do understand that the team has a lot to do, but something to change what we always saw ingame would be a good point.

I know there's a few mod here and there who changes this or that, and i've not tried everything possible.

I really enjoy CMSF, the new units are really beautiful, but i'm often despaired to see always the same graphics. If as i fear you won't do anything for this only for CMSF, is there hope for instance that some parts of CM Afghanistan or CM Normandy could be used to spice up CMSF terrain ? If not, why (technically, 3D speaking, as for time problem, that i may imagine)

I'm not asking for complex buildings / 3D objects. Just something to change a bit the environment as it's always the same.

Cybertrand. People have been wondering about this before as seen in the thread link below but we've never gotten an official answer. My guess is the developers have given it a low priority and have been too busy to work on it if they are willing to do any work at all on it.

http://www.battlefront.com/community/showthread.php?t=82855&highlight=flavor+objects