CDV version of CMBB License Key

The key is the CD in the drive. However it was always a bit of a dog the CDV CD and did not like some CD drives.

what do i do with that e-license program that pops up when i run cmbb? i have the cd in the drive when i run cmbb, the e-licence program pops up and then nothing... it keeps yelling at me to type in a licence.

is this program really necessary?

? ooH. Well I'm confused then. CDV must have changed things then. Should you be contacting CDV? Perhaps they tried a new system to stop people using cracked exe's - became popular because the original CDV CMBB/CM2 were so iffy in a lot of CD drives. They would just whirr around and around and you would sit like a prune waiting.

Have you updated your CDV install with the new battlefront 1.04 patch?

If so then try licensing it with the code you got when purchasing the patch

what do i do with that e-license program that pops up when i run cmbb? i have the cd in the drive when i run cmbb, the e-licence program pops up and then nothing... it keeps yelling at me to type in a licence.

is this program really necessary?

You can get your key by logging into your customer account at www.battlefront.com/store. Click on My Account from the top menu.

Your key is the same code that you used to download the software in the first place.

If you forgot your login to your store account (which is DIFFERENT from the forum account you're using here), then go to www.battlefront.com/lostpw to retrieve it. You get a new password by email, and your user name is listed in that email, too (called "user account").

Martin