This forum is a joke (unfourtantely)

This forum is not a joke.

I challenge you contribute anything of worth except trying to get people banned and talk about some clique(who are they anyway, those 30 guys that been around since 2002?). Start an AAR, post a valuable thread, make mods(like me) or perhaps even attempt to sign up for beta testing the new game.

Whatever you do stop whining about how awful everything is. If you don't like it here stop posting. Simple as that.

Take a wild guess, I've done an AAR with Tim, I've posted many threads, I've made mods, if SC wants me to be a beta tester they'll contact me. I'll happily be a beta tester, but I'm not going to impose my will on Hubert and company if they don't want me to be one.

Everybody in this thread, please drop it. If you have problems with other posters, there is a very nice Ignore feature that you can activate in your UserCP. You will never have to read a single line from a person you don't wish to be bothered by. That's the quickest solution to resolve this kind of dispute. As a mod, it's impossible to do anything and continue being impartial, therefore *usually* these kinds of things end up in EVERYONE involved getting banned. Let's not let it go that far, simply drop it, set your worst other to Ignore, and live a happy life ever after. Thread locked.