What happens to...

...crewmen stuck in their vehicle?

I mean, when a AFV is hit, survivors bail out and look for cover. But, for what I know, I have no way to know if people remained inside is dead or just wounded.

Moreover, if there is somebody wounded there is no way to give him buddy aid, and that means lower chances to survive the battle.

Am I missing something?:confused:

Thanks

No, you've got it right, unfortunately. Anyone who doesn't exit promptly is out for the duration. :mad: They are generally KIA, in my experience, but not always. Its a bit frustrating, especially because there is no good indicator that your tank took a hit. Half your crew can just be gone before you know it. Combat Misson 1 was nice because you got a big text message any time a vehicle took a hit. That feature was quite helpful.

This problem of not being able to give buddy aid to wounded vehicle crews is part of the larger problem with remounting vehicles in general. Maybe a fix will come with the British pack?

Its a bit frustrating, especially because there is no good indicator that your tank took a hit.

No text message, but there is a flashing unit icon when vehicles as well as infantry get hit in 1.20.

This problem of not being able to give buddy aid to wounded vehicle crews is part of the larger problem with remounting vehicles in general. Maybe a fix will come with the British pack?

This is not fixed in the Brit pack. Check out the list of fixes published in the manual for an idea of what's been changed! :) There are some minor things that are also being changed/fixed besides what's mentioned there, but something this major would have been on there.

Well, the main thing is that now they surely aware of the problem. This mean, I believe, it will be fixed sooner or later. It depends how high is in the priority list. BTW I'd like to see the infamous "things to do" list. An Encyclopaedia Britannica like volume, I presume.:D