Printing out large maps?

New to scenario design. Quick question how would one go about printing out say a top down view of ones map. Looking to be able to print the map and let other look at it and provide input re. orders. Demo'ing CMSF at a local wargaming CON.

Thanks

oh another if I may. Can I export the write ups for scenarios to say WORD?

If the map is very large, and you want some fidelity with it here is a method I use.

Go to the 3D view - zoom out to a level where you can see the detail (buildings etc) take screenshots then stich em together using Photoshop or similar. That way you can get large maps for planning with enough detail to actually use.

I'd love a way to do similar maps I make for CMBB based on screenshots that actually have the topography shown (thaaks to Rockinharry who showed me the technique).

I'd love a way to do similar maps I make for CMBB based on screenshots that actually have the topography shown (thaaks to Rockinharry who showed me the technique).

You might(?) be able to fudge that by setting the time of day to near dawn or dusk to accentuate shadows, before taking the screenshots?

Actually, if you want to get the details, the way Georges MC is doing it, is the best. However, the Tactical and or Operational views are respectively 952 X 350 and 702 X224. If you are dealing with a map of 2000 meters by 1500 meters, you will have to let the details aside (zoom out) or you won't be able to get it into the frame set in CMSF scenario editor.

JONS shadows idea, will surely enhance the map details by contrasting them.

Look at my tacticals shots on the repertory.

Cheer