Team Yankee Scenario?

I haven't seen any. Right now it's kind of hard to simulate the modern Russian army without lots of pretending.

First of all, we have the export model T-90SA rather than the real thing. The Russian T-90s will perform better than those in game. Second, we don't have the T-80 or late-model BTRs, and we have export variants of practically everything else that the Russians are using the real deal of.

You could conceivably make one, but the problem is that Blue would win too easily.

Although not strictly set in Europe I've a few scenarios that cover similar sort of situations that a conventional US force might face in a WIII situation. As FMB says the Red vehicles are not up to what an actual Soviet force would possess but the 'flavour' of the scenarios might be what you are after.

All on the repository:

Cry Havoc

Armour Attacks

Forging Steel (armoured based campaign - might be on the ball with what you are after?)

In the above three scenarios I've beefed up the Syrian experience and given them good quality stuff to approximate the sort of fight a Soviet unit might put up but I should stress they are not US vs Soviet scenarios. Anyways check em out and see what ya think :)

Cheers fur noo

George