Best PBEM Sceenarios

Asmar Crossing (Red v Red). Uploaded at Repository.

I know you don't know who created it. Does anybody know? Thanks to Smaragdadler it is available at the Repository, but it should have the authors name there somewhere.

Edit to add: red vs red scenario rulz

Dunno about 'thin black line': Blue has overwhelming fire advantage...

Yeah, I played 'TBL' as pbem and as a red and got my :)ss kicked. Blue arty & air specially are really dominating (too much IMO).

I recently played scenario called "Neighborhood blood feud" by e-mail. It was quite good red vd. red MOUT. I think you can find it from the repositery.

Dunno about 'thin black line': Blue has overwhelming fire advantage. I was happy to be playing blue and felt sorry for my poor red opponent in that scenario, who gave it up early when he saw that further resistance was futile.

Yeah, I played 'TBL' as pbem and as a red and got my :)ss kicked. Blue arty & air specially are really dominating (too much IMO).

I'm playing just as red and I'm doing a good figure against a opponent of value. What can I say: "I have to be a great player and my setup was a masterpiece :cool:".

Same here as Berto - I played TBL as red (and Blue actually) and although I lost, it was a very close run thing. Use mines on possible firing positions, spread out and keep moving. You have a lot of AT assets so use these to protect the tanks as they blast out the US infantry with HE. Keep moving them around and use them one by one to avoid losing too many to the air.

Hopefully, your opponant will blast a lot of dummy or recently vacated positions with his arty. Another tactic is to 'hug' the enemy and not let him call down danger close fire missions, fire discipline must be tight to let the Marines get to where you want them. It is all about the setup - I spent 3 hours setting up my forces and fire sacks!

• 4 weeks later...
I know you don't know who created it. Does anybody know? Thanks to Smaragdadler it is available at the Repository, but it should have the authors name there somewhere.

Edit to add: red vs red scenario rulz

I created Asmar Crossing. If there is any possibility of adding "Rokossovski" as the author to the repository posting, I would appreciate it.