Sound Modding

I've got some more sounds to fill in and such, but I think it's really coming together now, thanks for the feedback guys.

The new background wav seems to add immediacy to the experience. Partly because I play real-time, I tend to take a bird's-eye view of the battlefield. The small arms sounded as if I had the camera in a "grunt's-eye view" position. This suggests that this collection of sounds might be more suited for someone who plays with the camera usually at ground level or thereabouts.

I'm very much a "ground level player, even in real time, so I hadn't noticed, but I'm starting to see what you mean. I'm working on more final background sounds and I'll take that into consideration. Probably could start by making the background gunfire a bit quieter. I'm also thinking of adding high flying aircraft, but that might make redfor players a bit paranoid... (the final background sound is going to be pretty long so it doesn't feel like it's looping and you don't hear a plane every 2 minutes).